Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Good to See You

So.... yes, it's been over a month since I've posted anything. Sorry. I'll blame this long lapse in blogging on finishing the rehab of the Kitchen/Lounge (I know you're totally wanting to see pics, aren't you)? Well, blogger's "all jacked up on Mountain Dew" (my new ring tone) and won't let me upload pictures right now. You'll have to wait just a little longer for some posts w/pics.

Please come back to read about: the new fan, the new chandelier, before and after pics of the all new, almost totally rehabbed Kitchen/Lounge, this weekend's trip to a destination wedding (in Wisconsin), and of course Halloween is coming up (maybe some costume pics of Me or Travis and perhaps some pumpkin carving photos).

Thanks for checking back on the blog; I'll have some bloggy goodness out to you soon (when I can upload pics again).

No comments: