Monday, July 21, 2008

Family Fun

So.... if you didn't know, the family took a vacation earlier this summer to Destin. For some, this was their first trip to Florida; my folks hadn't been to the beach in about 30 years.

Please enjoy the obligatory khaki and white shirt on the beach family photo!

Rebecca (sister in law), Gabe (brother), Kaitlin (sister),
Ray (dad), Tyler (nephew), Me, Tricia (mom), & Hannah (niece).


Looking through the photos on my computer I saw a truly typical moment for our family: with my mom distracted, my dad sneaks up behind her to pinch and scare her.


Continuing to look at the pics, I noticed one of Tyler sneaking up on Kaitlin.



I guess it's just part of the Ward male DNA.

As I'm typing this, I'm reminded of the time at work, when I (wearing a white coat with a stethoscope around my neck) crawled around on the floor, hiding behind the half-wall of our office manager's office to scare her. Renee, however, just looked at me and laughed - not the typical response (of shrieking and shuddering) that Ward men expect to elicit.

No comments: