Sunday, March 16, 2008

Fooey!

So.... yeah, it's been a while since I posted. Sorry, guys and gals; thanks for sticking with me though.

Well, tonight HGTV gave away it's 2008 Dream Home, and once again they didn't give it away to me, so I guess I'm not going to open up a Gourmet People & Dog Bakery/Bed & Breakfast/Christmas Store/Pediatric Office in the Florida Keys (well, not yet anyway).



I've been entering that stupid contest for the last eight or nine years. My mom actually entered every day online this year. Neither one of us won - fooey on HGTV. Actually, I think that HGTV got what it deserves. They awarded the home to some lady who gave absolutely no reaction (on LIVE TV); she actually seemed inconvenienced by them showing up at her house to give her a 2 million dollar prize.

Fooey, on you, winner of the 2008 HGTV Dream Home - at least fake a smile or an "I'm so happy." I'd be screaming and jumping and telling Travis that we're moving to Florida! See, HGTV, you should have let me won - I would have given you some footage you could have used over and over! My winning moment would have made compelling television!

Anyway, good to see you folks. I'll try to post a little more often!

No comments: