Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Scream

So.... I have a new favorite ice cream. Yarnell's 75th Anniversary Cake Ice Cream. "White cake flavored ice cream with amaretto cake pieces, bits of white chocolate and a black raspberry ribbon." I really don't think I have to say anything else.



Yeah, like I wasn't going to say anything else: currently, my second favorite ice cream is Blue Bell's 100th Anniversary Cake which has "Almond Flavored Ice Cream with Cake Pieces and Amaretto Flavored Cream Cheese Icing."

You may also note in the picture that only one wall in the kitchen is actually painted. I'm pleased to report that, as of tonight, the kitchen is almost entirely taped off - now for a weekend chocked full of sanding, priming, priming, texturizing, priming, and last but not least painting (I'm sure I won't get it all done, but I have a goal). I'm sure I'll intermittently reward my hard work with some ice cream.

No comments: