Friday, August 3, 2007

Panama Jack, er... Costa Rica Aaron?

So.... it's been a little while since I've posted anything because I've been busy getting ready for my Trip. I leave way too early in the morning for my vacation to Costa Rica. This hat is just a preview of some new fashions (hopefully, my other new piece will be entertaining and not humiliating), but you'll have to wait until I get back to check it out. The hat is actually a Panama Jack brand hat - haven't seen that since 1988. The other hat (at Wal-Mart) was cooler looking but it was a Corona brand hat, and I just couldn't bring myself to purchase it despite the fact that I inspected it long enough to know that the Corona patch would have come off very easily. Anyway... see you after I get back from Central America. Please wait to call me on my cell until I get back, unless it's really important (like $3.00 a minute important).

No comments: